(S78) D - Arvid Johansson, TPE: 44

Gwdjohnson

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Gwdjohnson, welcome back to the VHL!

You've created at the optimal time, which will give you the best chance possible to be ready for the VHL for your draft year in Season 78. You'll get to finish Season 76 on the team you sign with, then you'll be entered in the Season 77 VHLM Dispersal Draft. 

With the Saskatoon Wild, I can offer you a role on our third pairing. It will provide you a good mix of playing time without overdoing it while your player develops. So far, your player looks defensively oriented, which could make you a good fit on the penalty kill unit with further development as well. Our locker room also contains a lot of veteran VHL members capable of helping you to build a successful VHL-caliber defenseman as well. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck with your new player!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Welcome to the league @Gwdjohnson

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls, I can offer you 4th line with very limited minutes.There are a lot of teams who still have a lot of room in the main squad. So please feel free to wait and see what other offers you get. We do have a decently active locker room and we have very knowledgable people who can help you, but as far as ice time goes it won't be much. Have a great day.

- rjfryman

C9382C89-178B-49D3-8730-04B99B8FB15C.png.5103c6e127600347dad4ec0db6044a9f.png

Hi there, my name is Ricer and I am the General Manager of the Miami Marauders. We have an opening on our 3rd Pair that are up for grabs and we would like to offer it to you. 

Miami is a relatively new franchise only being around for a few seasons now. Right from season one we have build an amazing atmosphere around our team. Each player that comes into Miami loves being there and usually stick around even after they have move up to the VHL. We consider it a family and we would love have you become a part of that family.

To accept our offer just quote this offer and type “ACCEPT” I will then be able to get you into our locker room and get a contract sent you you right away.

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

Edited by Ricer13

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome back, @Gwdjohnson!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manager of the Halifax 21st. We're in a tight battle for the playoffs and with players like you, hopefully we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you third pairing  minutes but you should be able to see yourself moving up pretty quickly!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"

8 hours ago, rory said:

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome back, @Gwdjohnson!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manager of the Halifax 21st. We're in a tight battle for the playoffs and with players like you, hopefully we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you third pairing  minutes but you should be able to see yourself moving up pretty quickly!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"

BOAT GANG

you know the way to my heart with that phrase