Swift named aGM of Vancouver

Bayley

General Manager Beaviss named Tyler Swift the Assistant General Manager of the Vancouver Wolves yesterday. It may have come a shock to some but not others. We did catch up with Swift who had this to say:

"I mean, it was a bit surprising to me. I had a great talk with Beaviss about the open position and what I thought I could bring to the role. I mean, this is a pretty big position to me. This is a team with a rich history and has really had a ton of success. It's a lot of pressure, I am not going to lie. But, I am going to take it and do everything I can. I am really familiar with the squad and everyone on it. I am excited. This is a really great opportunity to get my feet wet with General Managing. I do think the Wolves are a great team that has a lot of promise. I am excited. That's really it. I will be able to put together something more next week, but right now, I am just packing up my stuff and getting it into my office. I am excited."

The Wolves are having another great season, this is an opportunity that I won't let go!