(S78) LW - Spartak Nazaretyan, TPE: 30

Rhode

Hey there @Rhode, welcome to the VHL! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. We are looking for some active forwards who are willing to grow and add to our locker room, and we think you are a great fit for us! We have some competative ice time, and you could easily find yourself on the second line!

If you are interested then quote this with #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg?width=1440&height=4

Welcome to the VHL @Rhode! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

Hi, I’m DMaximus! Current GM of the Year and GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 75 Founder’s Cup Champions! This season we’re looking to reload and win it all again. To do that we need your help! The Reapers have a lot to offer you: we have strong, supportive management team focused on helping you succeed, a fun Discord locker room, and a winning history proven to create winning teams and VHL stars!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here @DMaximus, or reach out to my AGM @dariusmarimotoman / Bobo#1389 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

23 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Hey there @Rhode, welcome to the VHL! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. We are looking for some active forwards who are willing to grow and add to our locker room, and we think you are a great fit for us! We have some competative ice time, and you could easily find yourself on the second line!

If you are interested then quote this with #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg?width=1440&height=4

#MarlinsTerritory! After review of both teams that have offered and reviewing everything needed, I've decided to go with the Marlins!