(S78) C - Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson, TPE: 73

Cxsquared

Hey there @Cxsquared. It seems that you are looking for a home, and San Diego is the perfect home for you! We need some powerful forwards, and you are just the person we are looking for my friend! If San Diego is a place you'd like to come then do the following:

Quote this with #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg?width=1440&height=4

@CxsquaredThanks so much for recreating! The Philadelphia Reapers are in the middle of a playoff race and we need your help to secure our spot! Join us and you'll get a bunch of ice time and play in meaningful games. It doesn't get much better than that. Quote to accept.

24 minutes ago, solas said:

Okay so I just realized it’s spelled Sasakamoose like a month ago and now I have to learn this name?

This is probably the hardest to pronounce since Aackckqz Ky if you're not counting this one that got yeeted for being too long.

7 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

This is probably the hardest to pronounce since Aackckqz Ky if you're not counting this one that got yeeted for being too long.

Everyone always mentions when Molholt did it, no one ever mentions 94 goalie's one

15 hours ago, DMaximus said:

@CxsquaredThanks so much for recreating! The Philadelphia Reapers are in the middle of a playoff race and we need your help to secure our spot! Join us and you'll get a bunch of ice time and play in meaningful games. It doesn't get much better than that. Quote to accept.

I accept 

10 hours ago, solas said:

Okay so I just realized it’s spelled Sasakamoose like a month ago and now I have to learn this name?

Best part is Sasakamoose was a real hockey player.

9 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Ja - Lloy - oid   Ba - lloy - oid - erson