Well, first time

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, AnthonyOuellet said:

image.png.95db38852efa428726ac4859cb9d4c0b.png

Well this is my first hockey graphic and to be honest, i thought it was much easier to do something decent. I wish i was Gorlab lol

It takes time, everyone starts somewhere. Trust me, @gorlab’s first pieces were no masterpieces, no ones were.

Man this is pretty solid for a first time! I know how hard it is to do! I like that you tried the logo swap for your player and it worked out pretty well! The colour on the building background is nice although it’s quite busy and makes it hard to read the player name, very solid work though! 

8/10

Review:

For a first attempt, this looks awesome man, and it's a hell of alot better than some of the other stuff I've seen on here lately. It's got alot going on visually, but thats not necessarily a bad thing! I like the swiping backdrop behind your name at the bottom, it looks sick and fits in nicely. I guess the only thing I'd change is maybe the positioning of the font so it's not cut off, but really this is just a minor issue overall. You should totally keep at this, if this is your first attempt I can't imagine how good you will be at this a few seasons down the road. Cheers man! 9/10

On 2/19/2021 at 2:07 PM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Man this is pretty solid for a first time! I know how hard it is to do! I like that you tried the logo swap for your player and it worked out pretty well! The colour on the building background is nice although it’s quite busy and makes it hard to read the player name, very solid work though! 

8/10

On 2/19/2021 at 2:22 PM, Crstats23 said:

Review 

solid first graphic, the logo swap is well done, the color on the buildings are nice as it gives a nice pop of color, the color on the bottom makes the name hard to read

rating 9/10

10 hours ago, fromtheinside said:

Review:

For a first attempt, this looks awesome man, and it's a hell of alot better than some of the other stuff I've seen on here lately. It's got alot going on visually, but thats not necessarily a bad thing! I like the swiping backdrop behind your name at the bottom, it looks sick and fits in nicely. I guess the only thing I'd change is maybe the positioning of the font so it's not cut off, but really this is just a minor issue overall. You should totally keep at this, if this is your first attempt I can't imagine how good you will be at this a few seasons down the road. Cheers man! 9/10

Thanks guys !