Eaglesfan's Town of Madness SignUps

eaglesfan036

This will be similar to a standard town of salem town versus mafia game with neutrals thrown in, but it will be in any all format so players cannot narrow down by role types. I will try to keep the number of players on town, mafia, and neutral balanced like normal. 

• Once I know how many players we will have, I am going to pre select all of the roles that will be in the game, and then randomize players into these roles
  • This is not an official Gustav game so expect me to introduce some madness. For example, I could give town 4 transporters of mafia 3 hypnotist. Nothing is off the table besides things that are game breaking such as double unique roles like double jailor or veteran or witch. 
  • All players can PM me on here or discord me their top 2 preferred roles in order. If one of your preferred roles makes it onto my pre arraigned role list, you get an equal chance of getting that role with however many other people want it. For example, if Berocka, Gustav, and OMG have their preferred role as jailor and jailor makes it onto my pre ordained role list, I will use a random number generator to assign one of the 3 of them as jailor. The other 2 would just be randomized into my list of pre ordained roles. If none of that made sense to you don't worry about it and just send me your top 2 preferred roles in order. 
  • I would like to start this game on Sunday afternoon, so signups will end Sunday afternoon assuming we get enough players
  • I work 9-5s during the week so day period should be 9 AM EST to 10PM ish EST on week days, and then weekends I will sleep in Gustav hours

Sign up below and PM me your top 2 preferred roles if you have any! If not you will be randomized into my pre ordained roles. Let the madess begin because I plan to introduce some wacky shit into this game

I'm totally in and last I had checked @Jericho and @Advantage mentioned interest in joining me for this one.

I know tags annoy you here Jason given you prefer to watch so I won't make a habit but I figured if all 3 of Pajodcast are in a game it'd only be fitting to have @diamond_ace around. 

37 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'm totally in and last I had checked @Jericho and @Advantage mentioned interest in joining me for this one.

I know tags annoy you here Jason given you prefer to watch so I won't make a habit but I figured if all 3 of Pajodcast are in a game it'd only be fitting to have @diamond_ace around. 

Lol I didn't mention it but we will see.

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Sign me up daddy!

17 minutes ago, Mike said:

B/c eagles tagged me don't know what this is but I'm in.

It’s similar to regular town of salem I am just manually picking roles to make the game a little crazy 

If you have a certain role you would like you can pm me your top 2

6 hours ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Just tagging random people who have played before in case you guys haven't seen the thread

I've got a lot on my plate right now, so I'm gonna pass on this round. Good luck managing!