Calgary GM Opening

• Commissioner

As you may have seen Here the league has another GM position opening up for next season. With this being so close to the Malmo application we will be again considering all applicants who applied for Malmo for the Calgary job instead. If you applied for the Malmo job and would rather not apply for the Calgary position you can let us know below. Likewise if you did not apply for the Malmo opening, for whatever reason, but would like to to be considered for Calgary please let us know by replying in this thread. If you applied for Malmo and want to be re-considered you don’t need to do anything, we have your application already.

*Please do not reach out to the commish team outside of this thread directly, we will approach you.*

**Please do not post to campaign for any of the applicants. We are aware of who members are and their general qualifications.**

Thank you,

@Commissioner

I come home in the morning light
My mother says, "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells, "What you gonna do with your life?"
Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
But girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun (girls, they wanna, wanna have fun, girls wanna have)

(Applied)

i apply, here's my 5 season plan:

1. trade all assets

2. beg to relocate to edmonton because all my players are leaving due to being in calgary

3. beg to relocate to edmonton because all my players are leaving due to being in calgary
4. beg to relocate to edmonton because all my players are leaving due to being in calgary

5. beg to relocate to edmonton because all my players are leaving due to being in calgary

12 minutes ago, rory said:

1. trade all assets

2. beg to relocate to edmonton because all my players are leaving due to being in calgary

3. beg to relocate to edmonton because all my players are leaving due to being in calgary
4. beg to relocate to edmonton because all my players are leaving due to being in calgary

5. beg to relocate to edmonton because all my players are leaving due to being in calgary

i like this

Just now, rory said:

1. trade all assets

I can see it now. 

First first overall pick demands a trade from Rory. 
Second first overall pick doesn't sim well for Rory. 
Third first overall pick goes inactive on Rory. 
Forth first overall pick is finally a good one, but Rory is fired before he can reap the rewards. 

I like this plan. 

Feels weird applying to 2 VHL jobs in a row without VHLM GM experience. I'd just like to get my name out there. Good luck to the applicants! 

Edited by dlamb