(S78) D - Zarek Kaczka, TPE: 30

Hank

Hey there @Hank, glad to see you create! We are nearing the end of our regular season and will soon start playoffs. If you join a team that is in the playoffs you may have a shot at playing a couple of games. No matter what though, whatever team picks you up will have you for a short time. After you are released from the team you will be eligible for the upcoming draft.

Now, I am the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. We aren't going to be in the run for playoffs, but we still have a few games left. You are more than welcome to join us for our last few games. Even if you don't want to I'm still here to help you out and show you the ropes. 

If you'd like to join us then quote this message with #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg?width=1440&height=4

5 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Hey there @Hank, glad to see you create! We are nearing the end of our regular season and will soon start playoffs. If you join a team that is in the playoffs you may have a shot at playing a couple of games. No matter what though, whatever team picks you up will have you for a short time. After you are released from the team you will be eligible for the upcoming draft.

Now, I am the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. We aren't going to be in the run for playoffs, but we still have a few games left. You are more than welcome to join us for our last few games. Even if you don't want to I'm still here to help you out and show you the ropes. 

If you'd like to join us then quote this message with #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg?width=1440&height=4

I will think about it, gotta wait for more offers first!

FYI @Hank, here are the teams currently slated to make the playoffs. 

Houston

Mexico City 

Yukon

Minnesota 

Miami

Ottowa

Philadelphia is 3 points behind Ottawa, so they are also very much in the running for the playoffs, so if you want extra experience playing, these are some damn good destinations.

Hello there @Hank, welcome to the VHL! 

I am the General Manager of the Miami Marauders and we would like to offer you a spot on our 3rd pair. We are playoff bound so you will get some games in the regular season and at least a round of playoff action. 

Miami is a great place to learn the ropes of the VHL with many active members who will be able to answer any questions you might have.

To accept just quote this offer and “Accept” and I will get you on to the roster right away.

Goodluck

Ricer13 
Miami Marauders GM

10 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I am the General Manager of the Miami Marauders and we would like to offer you a spot on our 3rd pair. We are playoff bound so you will get some games in the regular season and at least a round of playoff action. 

Miami is a great place to learn the ropes of the VHL with many active members who will be able to answer any questions you might have.

To accept just quote this offer and “Accept” and I will get you on to the roster right away.

Goodluck

Ricer13 
Miami Marauders GM

Will think about it. Gonna wait till the end of today just to wait on offers then decide. Also what's a 3rd pair? (I know nothing about hockey)

4 minutes ago, Hank said:

Will think about it. Gonna wait till the end of today just to wait on offers then decide. Also what's a 3rd pair? (I know nothing about hockey)

So for Defensemen there are 6 on a normal roster. They are on the ice in pairs. Top pair, 2nd pair and 3rd pair. We have 5 Defensemen already so you would be our 6th 

40 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

So for Defensemen there are 6 on a normal roster. They are on the ice in pairs. Top pair, 2nd pair and 3rd pair. We have 5 Defensemen already so you would be our 6th 

Thanks.

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey @Hank, welcome to the VHLM!

It's late in the season, but there's still time to hit the ice this season! The Saskatoon Wild are in the final push to make the playoffs, and we have room for another defender on the team! Our third pairing (teams traditionally have three pairs of two defensemen that alternate on the ice) would make a good starting point for a new player, as you would be getting solid playing time, but not being subjected to the amount of minutes that a top player would. We can help you get up to speed with understanding how the VHL, the sim, and attributes work, along with helping you figure out what type of player build you'd like to work towards. 

You will play with the team of your choosing for the remainder of this season, then be drafted in the Season 77 VHLM Dispersal Draft. You will also be in the Season 78 VHL Entry Draft, where your pro career will begin!

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp!"

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

56 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey @Hank, welcome to the VHLM!

It's late in the season, but there's still time to hit the ice this season! The Saskatoon Wild are in the final push to make the playoffs, and we have room for another defender on the team! Our third pairing (teams traditionally have three pairs of two defensemen that alternate on the ice) would make a good starting point for a new player, as you would be getting solid playing time, but not being subjected to the amount of minutes that a top player would. We can help you get up to speed with understanding how the VHL, the sim, and attributes work, along with helping you figure out what type of player build you'd like to work towards. 

You will play with the team of your choosing for the remainder of this season, then be drafted in the Season 77 VHLM Dispersal Draft. You will also be in the Season 78 VHL Entry Draft, where your pro career will begin!

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp!"

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Will think about it.

Hello @Hank

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls, I can offer you 4th line with very limited minutes.There are a lot of teams who still have a lot of room in the main squad. So please feel free to wait and see what other offers you get. We do have a decently active locker room and we have very knowledgable people who can help you, but as far as ice time goes it won't be much. Have a great day.

-rjfryman

3 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Goodluck

Ricer13 
Miami Marauders GM

Accept @Ricer13.

Sorry @rjfryman, @thadthrasher, and @Doomsday, I've decided to go with Miami for the time being.