(S78) C - STE3LE, TPE: 30

STE3LE

Hey there @STE3LE, glad to see you create! We are nearing the end of our regular season and will soon start playoffs. If you join a team that is in the playoffs you may have a shot at playing a couple of games. No matter what though, whatever team picks you up will have you for a short time. After you are released from the team you will be eligible for the upcoming draft.

Now, I am the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. We aren't going to be in the run for playoffs, but we still have a few games left. You are more than welcome to join us for our last few games. Even if you don't want to I'm still here to help you out and show you the ropes. 

If you'd like to join us then quote this message with #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg?width=1440&height=4

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome to the league, @STE3LE!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We've been eliminated from the playoffs and only have 5 remaining games but we'd be honored to have you start your career with us. Right now, we can give you fourth line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "RIDE THE WAVE"!

@STE3LE

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls, I can offer you 4th line with very limited minutes.There are a lot of teams who still have a lot of room in the main squad. So please feel free to wait and see what other offers you get. We do have a decently active locker room and we have very knowledgable people who can help you, but as far as ice time goes it won't be much. Have a great day.

-rjfryman