New found success

Vat

Ever since the start of my career my player hasn't been producing many points, but this last week my player started going crazy, i got point after point every sim and even earned my first top 3 placement were i actually got the first star.  I even got 5 points in 1 sim which i am really proud of.  The reason to this new found success could be many reasons which still are unclear to me.

Maybe it was because i have consistently been getting maxed capped tpe per week, luck or maybe the taco gods blessed me.  But i think that this is because my semi-hard work is the biggest reason to this and i hope that my success will continue so i can achieve Gustislav Nasherov's career goals which are: winning any silverware, have 250+ tpe at the start of the summer and be an important and useful part of a team where i can help them reach their goals so they can help me reach mine.

But in the meanwhile of me trying to reach my goals i will perform the best i can in the Mexico city kings, i am really enjoying being apart of them and if i start a new player when Gustislav nasherov retires i will make sure to get thats players first contract to the Mexico city kings.