Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Not if we start pushing someone...

Then what can I do? Just mayor over the whole thing?

Im pretty sure mayor has no real powers of any sort, but I’m clueless on the most part

1 minute ago, NotSoGood88 said:

Then what can I do? Just mayor over the whole thing?

Im pretty sure mayor has no real powers of any sort, but I’m clueless on the most part

Once confirmed as mayor, your vote is worth 3 instead of 1. 

3 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Alright well we need to hang someone today with the mayor out and down one bodyguard. I would love to hear where @Jericho went last night

I went to visit Berocka. I did a sheriff investigation and he came up clean.

Let's get some more TI info out there. I'm the spy. Last night I bugged mmflex - nothing. 2 mafia members visited berocka. 1 mafia member visited 16z. Hopefully my info plus another TIs gives us someone to vote. If not, we should get some votes going anyway so we can get some claims out of people.

3 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Alright well we need to hang someone today with the mayor out and down one bodyguard. I would love to hear where @Jericho went last night

Well, since my vote is 3 votes, we will apply pressure on him.

VOTE JERICHO

(for some reason I can’t find the red font today)

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

Let's get some more TI info out there. I'm the spy. Last night I bugged mmflex - nothing. 2 mafia members visited berocka. 1 mafia member visited 16z. Hopefully my info plus another TIs gives us someone to vote. If not, we should get some votes going anyway so we can get some claims out of people.

Makes sense. GF/Mafioso and Janitor on Berocka, and I'm thinking 16z wasn't really a BG, especially considering he claimed he was protecting Berocka and clearly did not. 

Just now, Doomsday said:

Makes sense. GF/Mafioso and Janitor on Berocka, and I'm thinking 16z wasn't really a BG, especially considering he claimed he was protecting Berocka and clearly did not.

I mean he died as BG. So the only way that would be wrong is if Mafia had a Forger...and in that case, no reason to visit someone who's not getting killed. He probably either figured the threat of a BG would be enough to keep people off of Berocka or got controlled or roleblocked.

8 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I mean he died as BG. So the only way that would be wrong is if Mafia had a Forger...and in that case, no reason to visit someone who's not getting killed. He probably either figured the threat of a BG would be enough to keep people off of Berocka or got controlled or roleblocked.

Roleblock would make a lot of sense too. He publicly committed to protecting him, so Mafia roleblocked him and offed Berocka.

2 hours ago, Doomsday said:

TIs, y'all got anything?

26 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

@MMFLEX what did you do last night my friend? 👀

2 minutes ago, NotSoGood88 said:

A question: Could I split my votes? I.e. put 2 votes on Flex and one on OMG

No, it doesn't work that way.

VOTE FLEX to follow our Mayor.

6 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

No, it doesn't work that way.

VOTE FLEX to follow our Mayor.

Aw, shucks.

@MMFLEX, got anything to say?

I ain’t convinced for sure, but we gotta do something or else we’ll just be letting people run free.