Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

11 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Well to add on to the flex train, I investigated him last night;

Lo, forger, jugg, cl, or witch. 

Seems like we got our forger?

Interesting. Witch or LO would make sense too, and if he's LO he'll spot the SK and presumed Consort/other Maf (Forger wouldn't go there)

I think it's really weird that 16z was visited by mafia AND serial killer.

I can confirm @Ptyrell as a spy because I'm also a spy and got the same results. Tomorrow I'll post first and he can confirm me. I just didn't want to out myself with redundant information (like the maf visited Berocka, obv 2 of them went to him)

9 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

(Forger wouldn't go there)

This is why I almost didn't say anything, but I felt it was appropriate. Like you said, either we get what is probably the witch, or we get the names of two evils OR both spies are lying about maf visit? Trying to think about other possibilities

1 minute ago, NotSoGood88 said:

That’s pretty damn cryptic. What’s your role?

Probably a role that can't do anything N1. Trapper, Vigi, maybe even Vet. With FLEX being under lynch here we don't need to push others too hard today I don't think

4 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Probably a role that can't do anything N1. Trapper, Vigi, maybe even Vet. With FLEX being under lynch here we don't need to push others too hard today I don't think

All right then :)

Howdy all, activity really boiling in here now. I'll just confirm that I'm the Tracker.

Last night I decided for the sake of his first entry into the game to track Jericho. I don't know for sure on his Sheriff claim; but he did visit who he said he did last night, Berocka. 

25 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I think it's really weird that 16z was visited by mafia AND serial killer.

I mean, it makes sense for SK to target a TP claim when there is no other claims, and it makes sense for Consort to block a TP claim and go after who they assume is the Jailor soft claim. Though it could also have been Consig or Blackmailer who did the visit I suppose and 16z went on someone else (this is why you write wills people!)

Speaking of, was anyone jailed last night?

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Howdy all, activity really boiling in here now. I'll just confirm that I'm the Tracker.

Last night I decided for the sake of his first entry into the game to track Jericho. I don't know for sure on his Sheriff claim; but he did visit who he said he did last night, Berocka. 

That brings us up to 7 TI claims (Psychic, Sheriff, Tracker x2, Invest, Spy x2), and that's not counting Flex's probable LO claim.

That said, Jericho visiting Berocka the night two other Mafia did is definitely suspicious in itself (even if it's bad luck). Caboose's Psychic will had him too (though you can't trust a Psychic as far as you can throw them), so he would be the next one worth checking. @Mr_Hatter Sheriff invest results don't have any Mafia and the other roles couldn't visit last night, so you can prove if Jericho is legit or not tonight.

Hmm, yeah. I don't doubt omg tracked me to Z16, he obviously knew that. 

Seems Hatter is exe and got lucky that I got thrown under the bus with his investigative results. He pulled a convenient role where he knew I wasn't LO or else I would have outted Z16s killer and the other results are evil.