Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Howdy all, activity really boiling in here now. I'll just confirm that I'm the Tracker.

Last night I decided for the sake of his first entry into the game to track Jericho. I don't know for sure on his Sheriff claim; but he did visit who he said he did last night, Berocka. 

ayo how many trackers can there be?

40 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

@Deviseshould easily be able to confirm if this is real or fake

Fake as fake gets. MMMFlex is obviously guilty in my book. He was pressued, panicked, claimed I was transported when I know for a fact I wasn't. Nothing else happened to me last night period but my tracking of Jericho's movement to Berocka, just to be clear. Meaning nothing happened to me. 

Vote MMMFLEX

5 minutes ago, RedSus said:

ight imma just assume there can't be more than two trackers since no one answered me so VOTE DEVISE

there can be more than two, we just have a lot of TI claims so another tracker claim would be pretty odd.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

there can be more than two, we just have a lot of TI claims so another tracker claim would be pretty odd.

huh

UNVOTE DEVISE

VOTE FLEX

Don't fall for the bait here townies. I don't know whether Jericho's claim as sheriff is legit, and if anyone wants to verify that after I saw him visit Berocka who was killed that is a good solid play. But I'll track as directed to help further confirm my identity if required. 

1 hour ago, RedSus said:

ight imma just assume there can't be more than two trackers since no one answered me so VOTE DEVISE

Dude it’s Eagles Madness Edition, there can be anything of anyone 

1 hour ago, RedSus said:

There can be multiples. Tracker is a bit harder to fake than other TI, but he can track someone tonight and say where they went before they do to help prove himself.

28 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think MMFlex is Lying but I believe Devise is also lying with Jericho.  Eagles probably put the Pajodcast as all baddies.  There is so much lying going on right now its hilarious.

Devise: Your target is suspicious!

Vote Devise

That is TI claim #8. With a dead BG and revealed Mayor. We can have Hatter sort out Jericho tomorrow, if it comes up clean we can work on this 1-for-1.

Suggestions for tonight:

If FLEX is NOT LO/Forger/Jugg/Witch, Hatter is lying and Jailor/Vigi can take care of him (unless there's Transporter shenanigans in play, which doesn't seem to be the case, and there's no Disguiser per Spy results).

Invests, check Jericho, if he comes up Sheriff/WW/Exe/Poisoner then he is basically confirmed assuming Devise is legit.

Trackers, check Psychic claims. If they go anywhere obviously they aren't Psychic.

Spies, bug someone you think might get "roleblocked" if you know what I mean.

Sheriffs, check someone who hasn't claimed yet. 4 times out of 5 the people who are last to claim are evil.

TP, protect Mayor or confirmed TIs.