Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

22 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Unrelated but I just noticed I "won the day" once here at VHL. I was curious how and it was because @Ricer13 liked all my posts one day during the Town Traitor ToS we did last month. So I guess that mode was good for something after all.

You are very welcome hahaha 

1 hour ago, Ptyrell said:

You are claiming tracker, right? If so, what are your results

Yes I'm claiming tracker. I followed berocka and nothing happened

32 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Suggestions for tonight:

If FLEX is NOT LO/Forger/Jugg/Witch, Hatter is lying and Jailor/Vigi can take care of him (unless there's Transporter shenanigans in play, which doesn't seem to be the case, and there's no Disguiser per Spy results).

Invests, check Jericho, if he comes up Sheriff/WW/Exe/Poisoner then he is basically confirmed assuming Devise is legit.

Trackers, check Psychic claims. If they go anywhere obviously they aren't Psychic.

Spies, bug someone you think might get "roleblocked" if you know what I mean.

Sheriffs, check someone who hasn't claimed yet. 4 times out of 5 the people who are last to claim are evil.

TP, protect Mayor or confirmed TIs.

who are the psychic claims?

5 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Is there enough votes to hang mmflex?

I counted 12 for Flex, ignoring the one 16z dead as a corpse. This is giving our good mayor his 3 of course.

• Devise locked this topic
  • Gustav unlocked this topic

I'm town investigative....No I'm town investigative.... No I'm Squidward! We're all Squidward - That pretty much sums up yesterdays events. 

The Hash Slinging Slasher was out in full force last night, as @RedSus was slain by the cereal killer. 

Redsus was

Spoiler

A tracker

However, the Mafia have Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen on their side, and he is out to prove that he is number one. Apparently being number one does not involve wearing hats, as @Mr_Hatter was slain by the mafia. 

Hatter was

Spoiler

An investigator

Day Three begins now, and will end sometime between 9-10pm est. 

Oo this gets spicy. With a dead tracker and a dead investigator we're starting to see some pick offs. I sheriff checked on Devise last night to check for Mike's suspicions and can confirm that Mike was correct. Devise came up suspicious. This also confirms Mike as a legit sheriff.

Just now, Caboose30 said:

NotSoGood and Mike. 

Got Lefty from having just wrapped up a discussion with him about EFL and my wires got crossed

You could be telling the truth, but this would involve seeing two names that were handed to you and writing one wrong. That and the order is different this time and it involves the confirmed Mayor.

I'm willing to switch my vote if the Mayor says otherwise or if we've got some legit TI evidence against someone today but this is the best I've got based on the no info I've been able to collect as vet.

I do apologize for the mistake. Price you pay for being a GM. Also might I also throw in as a defense that I'm also the one who thought that Crusader had a 1 time defense because Doom played the custom role Knight in one of the EFL games