What's next?

Well, we almost did it. We almost turned the season around after a bad start, and we came this close to cracking the postseason. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough - we just couldn't seem to string wins together. We'd beat a top team in one game, then in the next game lose to a bottom-feeder. The only win streak we managed came after our official elimination from the playoffs. With three games left, we sat in fifth place in the conference. Our season was effectively over. Then, we won the final three games. The roster was inconsistent in a way, too. Every week, a new mid-season addition seemed to join the team. I mean, I was one of them, but not the last. (And as far as I can tell, I wasn't the first.) 

Saskatoon's been a fun place to live. It's really cold. The people here are nice, and they all LOVE the team. It's really cold. It's been fun trying all the new food dishes around here, and you know I had to go get some poutine even though it's not technically from Saskatchewan. Did I mention it's really cold? Like, seriously. We get like half a foot of snow every winter month and it just... stays there. I've never seen anything quite like it before.

The draft is coming up, and I know the chances of me returning to Saskatoon aren't huge simply because there are so many other teams. No matter what happens, I'll be grateful for my time here. I'm excited to see what's next!