Calgary wild card round series

Matt_O

So, I looked at the standings today since the final sims of the season happened. I saw Calgary sitting fifth place in the North American conference, and we are scheduled to face the Bears in the wild card round, which is pretty exciting. I was confused though; I could have sworn we were way better than 31-33-8. Obviously I was wrong, but I feel like in the locker room over the past week or two we have had maybe one sim where we lost both games. I'm pretty sure we also had a stretch where we won 9 of 10 games. I could be totally wrong about this, but I was just surprised to see us sitting below .500. 

This matchup with the Bears should be great. We met in the conference finals back in S73 I believe, where they came back down 3-1. I think we met some other time in the playoffs but I can't quite remember. A win over Seattle would be sweet. They have been the main rival for the team I've played for since S68, with Malmo. We met Seattle in the finals that year and got swept after talking loads of shit about how the NA was just a weak conference and that they wouldn't have been good in the EU. In our defense, I think they would have finished 4th or 5th in the EU that year with their point totals (top 4 made playoffs at that time).

245 words