Lesieur Hangs Up His Skates - But One Last Playoff Push First!

KC15

When I entered the VHL back on September 9, 2019, I don’t think I could foresee this day coming or the adventure that my first career in the VHL would be. And the day I am talking about is the end of Guy Lesieur’s career culminating with another playoff run. Sure would like to see us go deep again, but this time take home the Cup in a final hurrah!

But this day is here and I just want to publicly thank all my GMs and teammates for a wonderful ride. I was privileged to be drafted by Mexico City (higher than I deserved) and learned the ropes of the VHL there. A mid to late season trade to Los Vegas had me finishing off with a playoff push with the Aces.

After that one year in the juniors I was off to the DC Dragons where I hoped I would be a one-team, full career player. Almost made it too, but was left unexposed in the expansion draft and spent a brief, but delightful few games, in London as the veteran presence.

But it was back to DC after those few weeks where I found a true home. Thank you @enorama and all the cos and teammates I played with this past nearly decade of in-game playing time!