(S78) LW - Unravel Z, TPE: 36

Unravelz

Hello @Unravelz, welcome to the VHL!

The playoffs are underway, which means a roster freeze is in effect. Your player will be in the VHLM Dispersal Draft this upcoming off-season, and you can begin earning TPE to improve your player and draft positioning now. 

If you are on Discord, there is an awesome Pro-Am Invitational Tournament that you can join. It is held over the off-season, and it would be a fantastic way for you to get your first game experiences, and get to meet some awesome members of the VHL! You can join the Pro-Am Discord at the following link: https://discord.gg/raXGwXMh

Additionally, if you would like a place to hang out and learn about the VHL while you wait for the draft, I am happy to extend to you an invitation to join the Saskatoon Wild locker room on Discord. We didn't make the VHLM Playoffs this season, so we are in full development mode right now, which I think a new member like yourself would very much benefit from. If you'd like to do so, just let me know and I will send you a link to join. 

Best of luck with your new player, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask! This is a very welcoming and enthusiastic community that would be more than happy to help you out!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild