Pajodcast Re:Cast of Memories Final Mix Devise Playthrough 100% Speedrun Blindfolded Randomizer

On topic portion = the portion of an NFL game that is comprised of active plays

Off topic portion = the portion of an NFL game that is comprised of between-play huddles and player swaps etc.

@Devise Dagmar Havlova = you got the first name right. Last name is Have - Low - Vuh. Also, it is a correct Czech name, as it is the name of a real person (the wife of the guy that was the first president of Czech Republic after the split with Slovakia). If you want to call that a bad name, go ahead and fly to Brno and tell her that.

@Jericho other cities in Poland:
Krakow, Gdansk, Gdynia, Nieciecza, Plock, Lodz, Wroclaw, Szczecin, Czestochowa, Katowice, Bialystok, Morag, Kielce, Radom, Opole

(admittedly I know most of these from playing a save in FM20 with Huragan Morag of the Polish fourth tier, but Krakow in particular is pretty well known)

Add me to the BoG to see the Wesley Kellinger roleplay :D

-----------------

They are talking about old people and leave me out, should I be concerned or flattered?

-----------------

I'll change this later IS his actual username, he uses it in other leagues aswell

-----------------

It took you like 8 seasons to find out LeBeau was named after an X-Men, and NOW you're tossing out x-men references? Well played

Edited by OrbitingDeath