309 hits

jRuutu

I finally made it! I had 309 hits in the regular season. That is the first time I have reached the glorious 300 hit milestone during my career. Six long seasons and here we are, feels nice to finally make it. I'm going to try and do the same next season, despite the second depreciation hit, I think 300 hits is a fair goal. I have already spent millions of dollars in preparation to fight against depreciation. I'm not going to say what I have planned exactly because some of the methods might be in the grey area with the doping rules and everything, but I'm confident that when training camp starts I'm in full health and ready to play on the highest possible level.

That is not something I will worry about too much right now. Seattle is in the playoffs and we have Chicago on our way now. 1-1 series after two games. Even if I say so myself, this series has all the elements for a proper game seven series, and if/when that happens - I'm liking Seattle's odds. We have a nice mix of experience and youth in the lineup, that is our strength and key behind our success.