Anime Protagonist's First Starts

Jericho

Well gang, I managed to get Anime Protagonist to start a few games. After Saskatoon was eliminated from the playoff race Doomsday was kind enough to give me the remaining three starts. Somehow, despite my absolute trash TPE and skill numbers, we went undefeated in the final three games of the season. Clearly this means I'm the greatest goalie in VHLM history. As everyone knows, if you cherry-pick a single stat to backup a ludicrous claim, anyone who disputes it is a hater who doesn't know what they're talking about. Am I looking to improve for my VHLM Draft season? Of course not, you can't top perfection. I'll just have to maintain it as best I can.

I also want to give a shoutout to Eagles for his sick Town of Salem game. I know it's usually run by someone else, and I don't want to steal their sunshine, but I've only participated in the one so far. Eagles is doing a bang up job bringing a really cool social dynamic to the league. As someone who's been gone a while and doesn't know a lot of the newer big names it's a cool way to reintegrate into the league and get to chat with these guys.