S76 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations

Victor

• Admin

It's everyone's favourite time of the season, it's @Members tag time.

The seasonal Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy nominations are now open!

Every member can nominate one other member who they feel demonstrated great work ethic, passion for the VHL, and/or made some notable contribution which in your eyes made them stand out in S75. There are no restrictions on who you nominate, but we will not necessarily vote for someone in a position of power. This should whittle it down to a few candidates which the BOG will vote on prior to the off-season awards ceremony.

To nominate a fellow member, simply fill out the short form linked here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvjnoLORJfLGE1VveTFI7u_G53ECuMT2pics4_bKokV8YQ4g/viewform?usp=sf_link

31 minutes ago, assassin6898 said:

@thadthrasherhas my vote cause of him coming into the season with nothing but is looking into the future with his draft picks and hoping to build a succesful team in the future and all around he is a nice guy

I appreciate that brother!

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, assassin6898 said:

@thadthrasherhas my vote cause of him coming into the season with nothing but is looking into the future with his draft picks and hoping to build a succesful team in the future and all around he is a nice guy

37 minutes ago, 16z said:

@Beketov gets my vote

As the OP mentions please use the form for it to count.

• Commissioner
17 minutes ago, gorlab said:

I'd truthfully nominate Bek but he has enough trophies.

I mean technically this one goes to the member not the player and as a member I have 0 so....

I nominate @gorlab

For all these years, this man has written the religion on graphics and has slowly become the main figure for said graphic religion. Some compare him to a man in another book, but not me. He gets his own as he consistently continued to be the highest standard of graphic delight. His work has often gone thankless but often do you see him kicking out magic on the weekly for new and old members. 

He’s the beast of the swamp dungeon - also referred to as degen hours for the VHL community. He keeps the soul of this movement alive and strong. He watches after those there and corrupts the Australians of the league. 

Lastly, he puts in work everywhere else throughout the league. He just created a mass of engagement for the league through a self-driven investigation. It ended up causing some healthy discussions amongst staff and the leagues members. We also can’t forget about the amazing, ever so famous BUST OR LICK editions.

Gorlab may be a wanker sometimes.. but he’s our wanker. Thank you for being our wanker! 

16 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I nominate @gorlab

For all these years, this man has written the religion on graphics and has slowly become the main figure for said graphic religion. Some compare him to a man in another book, but not me. He gets his own as he consistently continued to be the highest standard of graphic delight. His work has often gone thankless but often do you see him kicking out magic on the weekly for new and old members. 

He’s the beast of the swamp dungeon - also referred to as degen hours for the VHL community. He keeps the soul of this movement alive and strong. He watches after those there and corrupts the Australians of the league. 

Lastly, he puts in work everywhere else throughout the league. He just created a mass of engagement for the league through a self-driven investigation. It ended up causing some healthy discussions amongst staff and the leagues members. We also can’t forget about the amazing, ever so famous BUST OR LICK editions.

Gorlab may be a wanker sometimes.. but he’s our wanker. Thank you for being our wanker! 

I second this

However!!!....

Only if he does more podcast appearances... gotta hear more of those starring him

• Admin

As always, thank you everyone for the nominations. Heading off to the BOG ballot with more than 1 vote are:

@Doomsday

@fishy

@gorlab

@tfong

@Hylands

@Mr_Hatter

@PatrikLaine

@Ricer13

@rjfryman

@thadthrasher

But also congratulations to those who received 1 nominations which are: @Acydburn  @animal74 @Beketov @Berocka @BladeMaiden @Bobo @frescoelmo  @Renomitsu  @GustavMattias @Spartan @.sniffuM @Jubis @Juice @Ledge_and_Dairy @MexicanCow123

As is custom, if you would like to know what you got nominated for, just reach out on the forum or Discord. :cheers: