S76 Lotto Tournament Sims

Quik

11 hours ago, rory said:

can't tell if josh or quik is trolling

??

Just realized LA's been playing the bot in net. Yeah, that's not me lol, I'm assuming the bot played the last game of the season, and carried over into the tournament

2 hours ago, Smarch said:

Lol, how does a team run by a commissioner get to play a computer goalie in these games?

Which team is run by a commish?

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Quik said:

Which team is run by a commish?

I assume by commish he means Josh who isn’t a Commish but anyway

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I assume by commish he means Josh who isn’t a Commish but anyway

Oh, then yeah...I mean, tanking in this tournament isn't helpful unless someone else owns your pick. That doesn't really apply here, I think Josh just didn't realize the bot was in net for the final game of the regular season, which are the lines that carried over.

1 hour ago, Quik said:

Oh, then yeah...I mean, tanking in this tournament isn't helpful unless someone else owns your pick. That doesn't really apply here, I think Josh just didn't realize the bot was in net for the final game of the regular season, which are the lines that carried over.

Sorry let me be clear, 

I was asking how could someone so invested in the league make this mistake. I don’t care if he’s tanking, I’d respect that more than just forgetting. 

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Sorry let me be clear, 

I was asking how could someone so invested in the league make this mistake. I don’t care if he’s tanking, I’d respect that more than just forgetting. 

He is simmer the M this season so he's likely more focussed on the playoffs of that than he is the lotto Tournament.

25 minutes ago, Beketov said:

He is simmer the M this season so he's likely more focussed on the playoffs of that than he is the lotto Tournament.

Well then he’s more quality than first imagined.

Also you two are real quick to jump to his defense, @gorlab got people on edge. Also I understand my poorly typed pooping message earlier made it seem make aggressive and thus maybe the reply 

Thanks for the clarification tho 

Edited by Smarch