Interview with Prague's rookie Gobeil

Dom

Hello mister Gobeil, can I ask you a few questions?

Sure, go ahead

First, today was game 7 against Moscow and your team didn't win the ultimate game, how do you feel about it?

*sighs* Well, I mean, obviously its not what we wanted. I think we played a good game and it sucks that we end up on the loosing part but it's part of the game you know. It surely hurt, we are competitive, training and grinding game after game to hope being able to touch the continental someday is our whole life. So yeah, it hurt.

Before the playoffs started everyone were overlooking Prague like it was just a roadblock, what do you say about that?

I don't really look at social medias during the playoffs, its a big distraction, but I can tell you that our team has talent and a great chemistry, what is said by other people doesn't affect our game, they can say what they want but our team will be even better next season!

This was your rookie season and it went really well for you, how do you explain that?

I give a lot of credits to my linemates, Bouchard was also in his rookie season and he was amazing. I also got some powerplay minutes which helped me getting some points as well.

That is all for today, thank you for your time and see you next season!

yeah, thank you.