Mini VSN Appreciation Post

Matt_O

I need an article for this week, so why not shoutout my boys at VSN. These guys do such a tremendous job week in and week out. I worked with VSN for almost all of 2019, and then for a few months again in 2020. Working there is really draining, at least it was for me. I wasn't even being asked for that much, just a history article every other week, and then help out with extra offseason stuff (usually I did the award show preview). It still was a lot, and VSN deserves a ton of credit. There were so many different points through 2019 where VSN just looked dead but it has come on stronger than ever because of some hard work. I wanted to run VSN when Bana/Frost took over since I had been around a long time, but they did a tremendous job and looking back, I'm glad I didn't get that job. It just would be so much work. Doomsday also did a tremendous job, and now Hatter as well. Even if you don't really care for VSN and the content they produce, you have to acknowledge the effort and hard work it takes. Writing a series week in and week out is a lot harder than it might seem, and the guys at VSN do it with no problem. 

226 words