First GM job

Xflexz

First GM job

I applied to become a world GM. I mostly did it because I wanted to get something on my resume so when I eventually found a GM spot I would want to prove I have some experience. WHen I applied I honestly wasn't sure if I would get the job since I have literally 0 experience other than filling in for an AGM for a few weeks while they were searching for a new one. I guess that short AGM experience really made me want to keep in that style of role because it kept me engaged in the league and I found it less of a chore to update each week. I had more fun during those few weeks than I've had since I first got called up. So when I was selected to be the Nordic GM for the worlds I can tell you I was hyped. I was so excited for it that once I got the notification I instantly started putting a team together without even knowing the format or even when it started. At this point we’ve just received the roster or available players and I literally had everyone that I wanted on my other spreadsheet so I am already set...Well except for the fact that these corporate thieves think Greenland is not apart of the Nordic countries. I have one Greenland player that I want and if they take this away from me there will be a RIOT. I’m very excited for this job and can't wait for other GM or AGM opportunities in the future.