Ambitions

Xflexz

This is going to mostly be about my future ambitions in the VHL and my goals. So now that I've been in the league for six full seasons I would like to take a bigger role in the league that isn't just being a player. I had some time as an AGM for Vancouver while they were searching for a new AGM and I've also been able to be a GM for the World Cup Nordic team. I definitely enjoyed these experiences more than I would've expected to and I want to keep going. I have recently applied as the AGM for Miami and if this goes through I hope to stay in that spot for a bit of time before I eventually get my own team in the VHLM. I am wanting to build up my resume on the admin side of the league and it's been going very well. After my AGM and GM time in the VHLM I want to go to the VHL and establish myself as a long standing GM over many seasons and hopefully I can stay with one team and really make a name for myself as at least a good GM and hopefully a great GM. For the VHLM Miami is what I want for my AGM spot and for GM in the VHLM any team will do but in the VHL I want a team in North America. And just now as of writing this I just remembered the VHLE exists now so maybe I could dabble in that before moving to the VHL but only time will tell.

claim week ending 7/25