Sergey Preobrazhensky Press Conference

Bulduray_1

San Diego - The word on the street is that the San Diego Marlins made a significant move to beef up their roster by signing Russian Center, Sergey Preobrazhensky. Preobrazhensky arrived in San Diego a few hours later and answered some of the questions posed by the media. 

Reporter: “What was going through your mind in the last few days after being contacted about bringing you here to San Diego?”

Sergey Preobrazhensky: “Well there was a roller coaster of emotions for not only myself but my family. It’s been just as amazing a time for me as it is for them, I’m grateful for them supporting me in my journey to become a professional hockey plays. I’m excited to see where this opportunity takes me to, who knows? Maybe I might get called up to the VHL in a year or two.”

Reporter: “Any goals for this season?”

Sergey Preobrazhensky: “Well right now, I just want to make sure I have fun playing the sport I love and live in the moment for a bit. When I have fun and I’m enjoying the game, there is nothing I can’t do”

Reporter: “How are you holding up for your first game?”

Sergey Preobrazhensky:” To be completely honest with you, I’m a bit nervous haha. But I know those feelings will fade once I step onto the ice. I just have to focus on our gameplan and just help the team get wins

Although it is still unknown if Preobrazhensky will be playing San Diego’s next game against the Yukon Rush. Whenever he gets the call, millions of people will be cheering him on back at home in Russia as he strives for greatness. We congratulate Preobrazhensky’s accomplishment and hope to see him on the ice very soon!