Jacques Grande Sets Sights on VHL

Evans

Guru Pitka eat your heart out! After several sucess seasons in the NHL, former Los Angeles Kings goalie Jacques Grande has set his sights on entering the VHL. Known most for his very public rivalry with Darren Roanoke that concluded with literally a sexual encounter between two elephants, Grande has decided to move from the goal and out to the front of the offense as a wing. When asked about his decision to leave the NHL and enter the VHL, Grande had this to say

This is a big decision, if you know what I am saying. Playing as a goalie was a big honor and it made me feel really good on the inside. After Darren scored on me in the finals and won it all for his team, I wanted to be able to make people feel the way he made me feel. If you don't shoot the puck in the goal, it is not your fault. It just means the man out there was really good. If you let someone score in your goal, it does not matter how good the guy was that scored. It is somehow your fault. I know that the VHL will be happy to let me try to play offense. I look forward to playing there and hope some people are excited to play with me. "Le Coq" will be coming to a VHL ice near you.