Top 5 VHLE Destinations for Biggie Cheese

diacope 2

Biggie Cheese currently has 208 TPE and is tied for 8th in the S81 class with Wattson Power. This would put him to be projected early to mid 2nd round in the VHLE draft if we’re basing it off of TPE. 

1. A team that I think would good fit would be Cologne. I like their logo and branding and they were my number one pick for when I applied for GM. I didn’t get the position, but would like to play for them most if I had to play for anyone in the VHLE. It looks like they will have a stacked defense next season and I would be the sixth defenseman. They finished in 5th place, so they would most likely pick 8th. That’s about right in my range.

2. My second pick would probably be Rome. They are currently finals-bound after sweeping Bratislava in the first round. I think they will be competitive and they need defense due to the fact they only have three on the roster and Nalwa is moving up after the end of the season. I think I’d get a lot of playing time on a competitive team. I also like their logo and team colors.