"Houston, we don't have a problem"

MrMonkey

Hi, Welcome to my almost weekly VHL articles. My name is Definitely a Writer.

there seems to be a wave of transactions throughout the VHLM. One of the more notable transactions, (and the only one I care about) is the trade for Connor Johnson. Saskatoon sent Connor to Houston and Saskatoon got some other stuff, this actually was a three way trade, with who? No idea. Anyways, Houston is a sure fire LOCK for the playoffs, they are in first place within there division and have no way of dropping out of that spot. There acquisition of star defensemen Connor Johnson massively improves there defense and there offense (they were in first before getting Connor). 

Houston will compete for first place this season, they have a more than capable team to do so. Their recent roster moves have hugely improved there team. With the current buzz surrounding the locker room, I don't see how any team could come close to competing for there first place spot. To conclude, teams around the VHLM need to watch out for the already dangerous Houston, and after there recent signings I don't see how any team could pass them. I honestly believe Houston is a lock to play in the championship game, probably against Ottawa.