Getting back to Escobar

TeeJay11

Eldon Escobar has recently come out in the media and has said that he is finally feeling confident again since being a mainstay on the third line Escobar had a pretty significant pointless streak and lack of offensive impact on the 4th line over the past few games Escobar has finally started to get his offence back where it was previously Houston bulls have had an amazing season and with the teams upper management with acquiring some more offensive weapons Escobar was pushed down the lineup where he was consistently scoring on the third line to being put on the 4th line playing between 4-8 minutes a night but he has put in the work and it’s been noticed as GM Moon has put him back on the third line on the wing which is a new challenge but he isn’t going to let the opportunity go to waste as he hasn’t disappointed since being place on the third line on a 5 game point streak and has risen his number back up from averaging under 0.5 PPG to now having 16 goals 15 assists for 31 points in 56 games along with being a plus 18 showing he’s also been reliable on defence and he can’t wait to help the bulls fight for the championship.

That is one heck of a sentence. ;)

It would be easier to read if you split your otherwise interesting article into several sentences... I kind of ran out of breath when I read it in my head... and could not remember anymore what the sentence started with, once I arrived at the end. But this is maybe only me being peculiar...