Arpa thanks the blueliners

diacope

th?id=OIP.ouwZj5wgDfEtQ0wKSOWCZQHaEA&pid=Api&P=0&w=337&h=183

Whenever games started it was the goaltender that kept the Hounds calm early on but out of nowhere the team would run into troubles getting the puck out of their zone, with a few changes before the trade deadline things would start to level out again and team competitiveness only got better for Mississauga, despite the newfound success it was the player with the most equipment who continued to run into trouble and if it wasn't for the defenders we may have seen even more blunders. In an interview after the teams final game in Saskatoon a tired Miervaldis let the league know the only reason why their name is still at the top of the charts.

"It's been a wild ride for sure and now I know I still have plenty to improve on but Teek and Marcel are superhuman I swear! They're the only reason why I was able to maintain my stats really, they reduced the chances for breakaways by using a combination of smart blocks and excellent puck clearing prowess while staying positive and giving it their all even when we are down. Thanks for bringing it up because I've been meaning to give them a pat on the back." *points at camera* "Thanks!!"

Anything can happen during the next level of hockey and the Mississauga Hounds are no stranger to finding a way to win but if their goaltender can find a way to stay energized and go on another streak the other teams need to start taking better shots because anything around or close to the net is most likely going to be stopped. 

Count: 270

Edited by Zack