Koskinen Exclusive Interview

grimmsterj

Helloooooo hockey fans! Thanks for tuning in to 69.9 The Blade! Today we have a very special guest, Mikko Koskinen. Koskinen was recently picked up by the Brampton Blades off of the waiver wire and he is very excited to be on this team. Brampton is the greatest VHLM team and destroys everyone. Every other team is bad and not good. Now for that interview!

IN: Mikko, can you hear me?

MK: Yes! I am glad to be here for this interview. 

IN: Thanks for taking the time to stop in and chat with us. Now, you are on the Blades who are having a record season. They are 50-10-1 and lead the league in points. How are you feeling about this season?

MK: Oh, it's great. After every win, there is a special feeling in the air. We all know we are leading the league and have a chance to win the President's Trophy but everyone is afraid to say it out loud. We just keep focused on our game and look forward to the playoffs. 

IN: Are you disappointed with your stats?

MK: I would like them to be better but there isn't much more I can expect. I am still adjusting to VHLM hockey and I understand that success isn't instantaneous. I know I am contributing and as long as the team is playing great, I won't be worried. I am currently on a line with two of the greatest players in the league(Tyrone Williams and Lukas Nykvist, who are being double shifted). I am learning so much from them and I will continue to work on my play.

IN: That's all the time we have today, thanks for stopping by.

NK: Thanks for having me.