Molotov at his best

Dom

Review: Nice! Good to see a fun graphic. I love the visual gag with the player render. I have seen a lot of those bottles facing the wrong way clips but they never get old. You also seemed to have a cohesive theme, especially with the colour. Font choice is fitting and safe but also stands out despite the similarity in colour to the rest of the piece. Background is creative and it has pretty solid composition. My only real feedback is that I wish the graphic was a bit more clearer in terms of the player render; the sketch effect is great all things considered but it looks a bit too scratchy in my opinion. Also, finding ways to remove the glaring NHL logo and the Sens shoulder patch would definitely be big considering how close up this render is. 6/10

Review:

This is an awesome graphic, that adds comedy to it. The picture choice is spot on and I believe that adds so much to the graphic. The contrast of the font could be a little better, and the font size of the second row could also be slightly larger. The bubbly effect in the background really brings the viewers attention to the player, and the backwards Gatorade bottle is so cool in the picture. The scratchy/ canvas effect also adds a lot to the graphic. Overall the picture choice is what really makes this graphic. 7/10