Claimed:Rathod Jr.

Mr.Baller

EFFORT: 2/2 - Yus

LOOK: 2.75/3 - I love this, except the text. I feel like the blending and colouring is spot on, there could be some more lighting but it works without it. Text is just too distracting and takes away from the render in my opinion.

CREATIVITY: 2/2 - Yus

TOTAL: 5.75/6

EFFORT: 2/2 - You’ve put a great deal of time into this graphic, it shows in how you’ve spaced everything out and given more room for your render to be the centerpiece of the graphic. 

LOOK: 2.75/3 - Normally I shy away from graphics that revolve around black, white or red but you’ve done something with the climate of the piece.  I really love the stock choice and how you seemingly worked the grunge into the splatter and how the spatter surrounds and revolves itself back to the render. The coloring of the render also helps with the lighting, at least from what I’m looking at and that’s a neat little trick it doesn’t really detract from the eye. The font is a little hard to read because of the effects used on it. The biggest offender has to be what at least to me appears to be the lens flair into a single line stroke you really can’t tell is that’s an ‘r’ or a ‘b’ but clearly it’s ‘jr.’ overall that’s the only thing that really bothers me most about this sig. 

CREATIVITY: 2/2 - The way you executed this sig was done in a really creative way and aside from a few questionable choices this is a really good graphic and exhibits a really neat style in itself. Overall I really like this, you’ve got a knack for laying graphics out so I really can respect that. 

FINAL: 6

Edited by Denver

• 2 weeks later...