Siyan Yasilievich - Joining the Istanbul Red Wolves

badcolethetitan

Siyan Yasilievich - Joining the Istanbul Red Wolves

unknown.png

Arriving in Istanbul

Shortly after Siyan was drafted by the Istanbul Red Wolves in the VHLE S83 Draft, he was immediately flew out to Istanbul, Turkey. Upon arriving, he was greeted by the General Manager Kaleeb who was very excited to have Siyan apart of the team. Siyan knew coming in that he would only be here for a season for development, and after that he would finally be heading to the VHL. Siyan immediately was driven to the arena in Istanbul, and addressed the media, in which this is what he had to say, "I'm honored to be apart of the Istanbul Red Wolves. I really wanted to play for this team when they interviewed me, and I'm glad I'm apart of them for a season. I know my time here is short, but I plan on making a huge impact for the team, and the fans. I don't want to go home empty handed, and I plan to lift the championship trophy at the end of the season." Siyan Yasilievich will be joining many other players from the VHLM who were drafted this season, and the Istanbul Red Wolves look geared up for a championship run.