Retoslav London Sig

Hey, Igor! Allow me to write my first review in the forum. I don't like these very much, since I really don't know what's your level of image manipulation or what software you use, so take this with a grain of salt.

(I only got 1 trivia question right, so I have 1 TPE left to get!)

The most glaring thing I can point out it's the logo. I too have problems with its placement and appearance, not only over the jersey but with lighting and feel. In your case, it also isn't an easy image to work, as there isn't much depth to either do a displacement map, which is what i try to do most of the times - working with Photoshop. You're left with a flat image that lacks the feel of being in the jersey - next time could you warp it? In certain aspects it would help tweak the logo so it blends better with the jersey.

What really grinds my gears is the NHL badge in the neckline, but I too forget sometimes. Again, I don't know which software you used, but with Photoshop it's a simple quick selection and a content-aware replacement.

Solid 6/10. And use that 6 TPE well! Let's go Vasteras!

2 hours ago, leandrofg said:

Hey, Igor! Allow me to write my first review in the forum. I don't like these very much, since I really don't know what's your level of image manipulation or what software you use, so take this with a grain of salt.

(I only got 1 trivia question right, so I have 1 TPE left to get!)

The most glaring thing I can point out it's the logo. I too have problems with its placement and appearance, not only over the jersey but with lighting and feel. In your case, it also isn't an easy image to work, as there isn't much depth to either do a displacement map, which is what i try to do most of the times - working with Photoshop. You're left with a flat image that lacks the feel of being in the jersey - next time could you warp it? In certain aspects it would help tweak the logo so it blends better with the jersey.

What really grinds my gears is the NHL badge in the neckline, but I too forget sometimes. Again, I don't know which software you used, but with Photoshop it's a simple quick selection and a content-aware replacement.

Solid 6/10. And use that 6 TPE well! Let's go Vasteras!

forgot about the badge! also I use pixlr and their warp feature is very picky on what it actually wants to warp.

1 hour ago, eagle_3450 said:

forgot about the badge! also I use pixlr and their warp feature is very picky on what it actually wants to warp.

I didn't know Pixlr. And you're right - the warp feature... sucks! 😂

But, If you're open to a suggestion. Photopea is actually a pretty nice web-based alternative to Photoshop. (Better than Pixlr, I'd say)

1 minute ago, leandrofg said:

I didn't know Pixlr. And you're right - the warp feature... sucks! 😂

But, If you're open to a suggestion. Photopea is actually a pretty nice web-based alternative to Photoshop. (Better than Pixlr, I'd say)

Ill try it, thanks for the suggestion.