New Season - Sigard Petrenko

SlapshotWrangler

SEATTLE - Sigard Petrenko has had a surprising season. Instead of being the volatile pure goal scorer he promised to be, he has been playing more of a playmaker role in terms of goals and assists. With 3 goals and 10 assists, Sigard has 13 points and has been playing beside veteran Zeedayno Chara and relatively young Maximus Decimus Meridius. This line has been solid and continues to prove that it can hold down the fort when needed. Sigard has been happy with his linemates.

“Yeah, MDM is a great skater and is always open. Zeedayno has been great on both ends and has been our line’s scorer. It’s a great opportunity to mesh with them and I hope that I can add to the success our team has been having. Like I’ve said before, my placement on the roster is not much of a concern to me. I trust the coaches, scouts, and the rest of the staff. Looking forward to see how the rest of this season plays out and how we choose to play going forward.”

Vinny Detroit also scored four goals against the Los Angeles Stars. It was an amazing game from that line and especially Detroit.

“Vinny has just been nothing but excellent for us his whole career. Whether it’s his overwhelming amount of hits or his goal scoring touch, Vinny has been consistently great for this team. It’s no wonder he has the C.”