My Random VHL Thoughts - S83 - Part 2

• So, the season is going on. To be completely honest I've barely paid attention to the league over the past week. I was in Scottsdale on business and barely had time to get actual work done, let alone any free internet browsing time. I mentioned this in the other "what's going on in life" thread or something like that but Scottsdale is way too hot during the day. In the shade during the day it was OK and at night it was fine, but in the sun was brutal.
  • Keeping it VHL related enough, it seems like the Predators had a rough start to the season but we're slowly turning it around. We've had some winning sims recently so we just have to keep that momentum going and slowly get back into things. I think if we're able to make the playoffs this year it would be a successful season.
  • I'm not currently in the top 10 of save percentage with a .925ish - that seems kind of surprising but of course this is going to be a weird season in terms of different stats across the league than what's expected.