T1tl3

AJW

So the Seattle Bears are at the top of the standings and I am sooo pumped about it. Coming from Los Angeles, a team which has been entering a rebuild stage, it has been a lot of fun being on a team who can compete at a top level. The whole roster has been producing well. Starting from Flex who has been standing on their head lately. The young depth on the back end are holding strong for us. And then the top 6 forwards on this team all flow well together. Chara is playing out off his mind lately while centering the second line. When our first line is quiet, the second line is always there to do some damage. I have a strong feeling we should see Riga or Moscow down the road in the finals.

Williams has been doing his part on his new team! Averaging over a point per game with 19 goals, 23 assists, and 42 points. He is second on his team in scoring behind Chara, and 10th in the league for forwards. Nothing to be mad about at all. He is on pace for a career high season and should get around 100 points!! Something I also love is that he is in the top 10 for shots, that is one thing I have always wanted to see my player do.

Almost halfway through the season and everything is looking good. I am excited to see how the team and Williams perform through the back half.