Money Maple - Dogwood Hits it Big at Caesars Palace

dogwoodmaple

After a recent win, Las Vegas Aces center Dogwood Maple and some teammates took to the Strip to celebrate.  They found their way to Caesars Palace where Maple bellied up to the blackjack table and hardly moved or an astounding 8 consecutive hours.  In that time, Maple turned his initial $1,000 into a staggering $213,495 thanks to aggressive play, numerous double-downs, and some good old-fashioned luck.

"Let's be honest - it's mostly luck.  I mean, I split when I needed to, I doubled when I should have, and I just kept catching good cards.  There were even a couple blackjacks that hit when I wagered $1,000 a hand.  It was a lot of fun, there's no doubt."

When asked if he would become a regular at Caesar's after games, Maple was quick to shoot down any firm associations.

"Well I have that sponsorship with MGM, so I don't think they'd like me over at Caesar's too much, but I definitely like to celebrate by throwing some chips around.  Even if you lose, it's great entertainment...not to mention they're pretty friendly with their pours at the bar over there.  I even think Velociraptor Greg won a big payout on a slot machine, something like $75,000 on a single pull.  Love to see my fellow Aces bringing home the cold-hard cash!"

(218 words)