Dusty Wilson Is distraught!

dustywilson22

Dusty Wilson Is currently not enjoying his time with the Geneva Rush at the moment as he was having a great start to the season and had Thomas Price who came in and continued that success If not even more successful for us. Dusty came back in and has had some rough patches to say the least, but was not told he wasn't going to be playing In the upcoming games. he was fully prepped to get ready on the ice and an awkward conversation transpired.  Thomas price said "Dusty what are you doing?" Dusty responds "I'm getting stretched out and ready for the game what do you mean? I'm starting tonight man"
Thomas Price had a confused look on his face and just asked him "Did coach not tell you he was benching for these games?" Dusty In dismay skated away and asked Coach N0hbdy "Are you benching me?" Coach N0hbdy says "Oh right I forgot to tell you man, I guess I got busy, but yeah Thomas Price Is starting as you have been struggling as of lately." Dusty disgusted walks to the locker room getting off the ice but not without saying "Coach I want you to know you're a piece of **** for doing something like that" Coach N0hbdy responds "Expect the Unexpected" 
This has all happened recently and you can only imagine how Dusty Is feeling, but the best guess Is Distraught as we just wait and see how this unfolds or will Dusty keep his cool?