Sigard Petrenko enjoys watching the NHL playoffs.

SEATTLE - The National Hockey League has had wild playoffs in NHL terms. We all know how Victory Hockey League playoffs can be and just how chaotic it gets. But the NHL experienced that chaos for the first time with the opening round showcasing five Game 7s. Sigard Petrenko has also been keeping tabs with the NHL playoffs as well as a bunch of other players. Whether it is the VHL or NHL, the playoffs are a magical time and captivate hockey fans no matter what town. And it is even more meaningful for the teams in it. A time of hope. A time to forget the regular season. A time to prove people wrong.

Sigard does have a favourite and has made it clear that he will be cheering for the Calgary Flames during the Battle of Alberta in the second round. He was asked about the NHL playoffs and he revealed that he was cheering for Calgary.

“It’s weird considering the Bears and Wranglers rivalry but I’m cheering for Calgary this season. Obviously, the Kraken is my normal favourite but out of the playoffs team in this one, I think I’m going to cheer for the Flames.”

"Of course, I'm focusing and putting my heart into one team and one team only. The Seattle Bears."