Tate Thoughts (May 17)

Tate

I have been waiting to submit my PT this week because I am still not sure if there will be a theme week at all. I saw that Bek mentioned not putting it in the scheduling, but I am waiting for an official response on it.

I am not going to lie and say that I love theme week, because I don’t. I just find that the ideas are often recycled because finding ways to make theme week fun and engaging is hard to figure out. It’s something that in a way is needed to allow for an opportunity to earn more but the creativity involved can often be stifled by the subject matter.

I know ultimately that I can submit my PT this week and still do one for theme week I am just waiting for an announcement. So, what’s the deal? We having a theme week or not? And if not, please just award us the TPE instead because free TPE is always the best kind of TPE.

(170 words)

If I were a gambler, I'd say the theme week TPE will be distributed in a way other than theme week. I guess creating at TDL would just be absurdly advantageous if you could also benefit from theme week TPE, which is meant to happen before the TDL. I'm curious to see how it shakes out either way though.