Playoff Time. Again. - Sigard Petrenko

SEATTLE - The Bears including winger Sigard Petrenko are waiting for the playoffs to start. They were excellent in the regular season but are now waiting to show the league what they can do when it matters most. Looking to go for the Continental Cup, the Bears have past playoff experience in the past few years as well as pure determination to fuel their run. It seems like only yesterday that this Bears team was seen as rebuilding but they have slowly gone up the ranks and proved their mettle season after season. Now, after going 55-14-3 in the regular season, they are ready to prove that they are championship material.

“It all changes in the playoffs. Anything can happen. I still remember when we were dark horses and when we made it further than people expected. I still remember back in the VHLM when we were so close to winning the Founder’s Cup. This time though, I think I speak for us all when I say we refuse to lose. Though, our words don’t matter. We have to back it up with action. It’s time. Time for us to do this.” Sigard Petrenko said after a practice in a press conference. “We have a team that can win. We just have to make sure we WILL win.