My VHML playoff so far

ThePerfectNut

My Victory Hockey Minor League Playoff so far...

My first playoff series has been quite overwhelming for Daniel Weaver.

After his crazy start of 5 straight goals with one each from 5 games, he was looking unstoppable for a couple of weeks until teams actually started analyzing and making strategies for him. After his 5 goals, he got a goal and 4 assists in 9 games. He has some trouble founding his spot in the power play and he had a couple of bad games defensively. He still tries to impact the game in other ways with 21 hits in 14 games and he has been very disciplined as a player.

Now so far in the playoff, the team is down 3 to 2 and it's all been 1-goal games. Daniel Weaver only has 1 goal with 4 points in 5 games. The good thing is that he has been very solid defensively with a +6 in the series. He took a step back in physicality and has not had the mindset of a scorer yet. 

He is trying to do everything small so that the team can win games and make as less mistakes as possible. Miami is in a tight spot right now, but we believe that Daniel Weaver and the others have not lost any hope and will try to come back in this series. We expect to be better than this and we want to go far.

Let's go Miami, this is not over yet. One game at a time!

254 words