Hampton on Voice

TownBizness

Fred Hampton, recently participating in a community event in Atlanta, Georgia in support of Senator Raphael Warnock, took a moment to discuss his recent season and future goals for a short VHL.com article on public activism.

Hampton:  Thanks for taking the time out to talk to me briefly!  I know I'm not the most exciting player in the hockey world, nor am I nearly the most vocal, however it's appreciated nevertheless.  I'm out here today in the name of public good and in the name of democracy.  There's a great deal of harm that would be done if someone like Hershel Walker is able to seize power and influence.  Someone who's lies and ability to discern truth from blatant fabrications is a danger to the public on a myriad of issues.  As an athlete, regardless of how big or popular I am, I want to use my voice and time to try and promote a better society.  Hershel Walker is being weaponized and the GOP is using him as a tool of destruction against the people of Georgia.  Urging all those voters to take a stand and elect Senator Hancock.

On the upcoming season:

Hampton:  I don't care where I go.  I'm not picky.  Just want to play my little role where I can and try and help my team win.  I'm easy going.