Payne Getting His Head Straight

Thunder

I keep telling Brian Payne, star defenseman for Warsaw, its just a game but he’s yet to get over the Predator loss to Riga in game 6, eliminating Warsaw from the playoffs.  Payne singled himself out for being responsible for losing the game due to his lack of discipline and his time in the sin bin.  In fact, he’s so distraught over letting his team down, I have to take him to Las Vegas to try to get his head right.

I’m getting a jump on the trip to forewarn Aces GM Shindigs and AGM Eagle, along with team captain Juan Ceson, we will be in town and plan on some time on the ice in between Brian Payne drinking an absurd amount of White Claws to diminish the suffering of being eliminated from the playoffs.  Las Vegas Metro has also been notified and have offered a holding cell for Payne if he decides to go toe to toe with any of the waitresses wearing “Juan Ceson Fan Club tank tops.”

Brian Payne knows penalties are part of the game; however, ever since he binge watched “Mama Mia” while sulking, its been difficult to get his head on straight.  Even after learning the rookie enforcer was awarded the “Major Award” and the “Rocky Award”, no one can get him to smile.  There is hope as Payne will be spending one of his nights in Vegas in the front row of the show “Frozen” at Caesar’s Palace.  Sing it loud Payne, “Let it Go, Let it Go.”