Dusty Working in the offseason

dustywilson22

Dusty Is really coming to the realization he has finally made it to the VHL, It's a surreal moment for himself as he didn't know when he'd make it here. Hearing your name called in the draft was the first step, but to make it there was the hardest of It all. Dusty Is giving his max effort to make sure he gets better at every part of his game so he can be the best backup goalie. Dusty doesn't expect to start, but he does expect to play some games and get some wins for this Bears Squad. Which we should mention the Bears squad won the Cup a few days ago and everyone knows some things will be shaken up in the Bears organization, and Dusty doesn't want to be one of the shake ups. He's putting in that work and we even asked him how could he help this squad get back to the spotlight. 
"Hey Dusty VHL media here and congratulations on making it to the VHL" Thanks guys, yeah It really Is a blessing "Well Dusty how do you believe you will help this team win" The easy answer Is keep the puck out of the net, but you guys want the real answer. So I just have to be putting in work so when I get on the ice to be playing goalie that night I can give my team the best chances of winning. I play an important position and I need to put all my focus on being the best out there. So hopefully getting this extra work in will pay dividends when we go for that cup again hopefully! "Well Dusty Bears Fans would love another one, thank you for your time" 
Dusty Is ready for the spotlight, but we'll see If he really Is once he hits that Ice for the next VHL Season.